- "Grateful this service was available to reduce the cost of total window replacement. This allows us to use our funds to do other decoration/remodeling. Thank you!"
- "Thank you for this great service! It [the moisture removal service] is certainly less expensive than a new window replacement. Also very pleased with the two employees who came to our home; very polite, efficient and knew their job! We intend to recommend your company to others in our community."
- "The windows look great. Service was excellent and the savings by not having to replace the windows was tremendous!"
- "Fantastic... Moisture removal worked great! Will refer."
- "I just wanted to say thank you so much for the professional, friendly, economic and extremely fast service. I cannot believe my window was completely fixed 3 hours after my initial call. The price was way lower than the previous companies and you actually fixed my window within a few hours. I'm so impressed and thankful. You guys are a BLESSING!"
- "The moisture removal process on my windows was amazing! It eliminates the need to replace glass and is therefore environment-friendly. Glass in other windows had to be replaced. The Glass Guru workers were polite, willing to explain, and very professional. I recommend their services."
- "We are thrilled to be able to see out of our front bay-window! The service technicians were so friendly and professional. They were very prompt, worked quickly, and cleaned up after themselves. We would definitely use then again. Thank you!"
- "Prompt and professional service, could see the results almost immediately! Would highly recommend this process rather than replacing the whole unit. Thanks!"
- "They recently helped me restore some windows that had moisture contained within the panes of glass. The cost to repair the windows was significantly less than replacing the window. The windows look great and the Glass Guru worker was super friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them!"
- "Their moisture removal process is unique and the results so far have been excellent. It is done at your home in a short amount of time and saves $$$ over re-sealing. If needed, we will definitely use Glass Guru again."
- "This is our second time for moisture removal. the first visit turned out to be perfect. The second visit is still a work in progress but we assume that the final results will be the same. Thanks again guys."
- "The whole process was very fast. The technician was knowledgeable and in the end we saved about $500 for 2 windows. That is something to get excited about!"
- "Did a great job, and found a different way to do the project that saved me a hugh amount of money! Thanks!"
Find a Glass Guru Location Near You:
Back To Top