Personal Information Collected
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience with The Glass Guru of Austin. You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: You provide most such information when you search, buy, request information, or communicate with us by email or phone. We receive and store any information you enter on the Site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide such information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
Use of Information Collected
We use this information in an effort to improve your experience on the Site, to provide services to you and to communicate with you about information that you request. We may also use this information to help us target specific offers to you, to help us develop and improve the Site, and to tailor the Site to your interests. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Related Companies: We may share your postal and e-mail address, telephone number(s), customer preferences, and purchase history with other subsidiaries of our parent company, The Glass Guru Franchise Systems, Inc.. We will never share any credit card information which you have given to us with any of these related companies.
- Shippers: On rare occasions, your name, telephone number and shipping information must be provided to third party shippers such as UPS, FEDEX and the United States Postal Service to deliver your purchase. There also may be instances in which we drop-ship orders directly to you from one of our manufacturers or suppliers. These drop-shippers are only given your name, postal address, and telephone number for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order.
- Aggregate Information: We provide aggregate information to some of our business partners. This information is used in a collective manner and does not identify you individually in any way. We collect and share aggregate information in order to know more about the general profile of our customers so that we can improve your experience with The Glass Guru of Austin.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Children and Privacy
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, or any other way, your information is protected both online and offline.
While the Site utilizes industry-standard firewall technology to allow for the protection of potentially sensitive Personal Information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
The Glass Guru of Austin reserves the right to edit any comment/testimonal as we see fit. We also reserve the right to publish as we see fit.
This Website Uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.