Proudly Serving Duluth, MN and surrounding areas.
Effective May 25th, 2018
What data we collect and how we use it.
Data about your use of the Website
We always improve our website and user experience. Therefore we have to know what information on the Website is most interesting for visitors, from which cities visitors come to our Website, how often visitors return, which browsers they use, on which devices the Website is browsed, what is their IP address, how you move, click or scroll around our Website, etc.
As you navigate through the Website and/or use our Apps or Services, certain information can be collected without your actively providing the information using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags or web beacons, and navigational data collection (log files, server logs, clickstream, website scripts). Your internet browser or mobile device automatically transmits some of this information, such as the URL of the website you browse or just came from and the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the browser version your computer or mobile device is currently using; the date and time you access the Website and the pages that you access while visiting the Website.
We use third party tools to collect and analyze the use of our website – Google Analytics,Dialog Tech,Yelp,Twitter,You Tube and Facebook performance metrics services. Legal basis to collect that data is necessity to perform our service to provide you with our Website and our legitimate interest to improve it.
Provision and Improvement of Services
Account and billing details
We may collect and use the information you provide to us, such as your e-mail address, phone number, first and last name or any other information you give us by filling in forms on the Website, or by corresponding with us, to set up your Service account and provide you with access to our Services.
We will also collect and use the number of users associated with the Services you ordered, the subscription date and type, duration of use of your Subscription.
For billing purposes we collect the address, city, zip code, State, and Country.
That data is necessary to set up and provide Services to you and collect payments for our Service. The legal ground to process such data is necessity to perform our agreement with you regarding use of our services.
Technical data regarding use of the service
When you use certain features of our Services, we may see technical details, such as from which device you are connecting, what steps you take at the Service, where you are located, what is the bandwidth of your connection, time and duration of your activity. This allows as to provide a real-time monitoring of performance and quality of our Service and instantly provide support when we see that it is needed.
This data is necessary for us to perform our contractual commitments to you regarding quality and performance levels of our services.
Data we process on your behalf
When you use our Services you may insert, generate, upload any information you decide is necessary for your business purposes. The scope and type of data depends type of your business and on features you use. It may include information on your employees, customers, suppliers, tasks, assets, schedules, accounting, orders, delivery, assets, etc.
In relation to that data we act as data processor and our commitments regarding processing of such data are governed by special agreement on data processing, which you may access through your account.
You are responsible for compliance with any privacy laws applicable to your processing of data via The Glass Guru of Duluth services.
We use your email you provide during registration or when you subscribe to our news for the purpose of sending you The Glass Guru of Duluth updates, offers and other marketing material. We may also ask you to complete a customer survey.
Legal basis to use such data is our legitimate interest to advertise and grow sales of our Services.
You may disagree with such use of your email at any time by contacting us and ask to remove you.
Personal Information Collected
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience with The Glass Guru of Duluth. You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: You provide most such information when you search, buy, request information, or communicate with us by email or phone. We receive and store any information you enter on the Site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide such information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
Use of Information Collected
We use this information in an effort to improve your experience on the Site, to provide services to you and to communicate with you about information that you request. We may also use this information to help us target specific offers to you, to help us develop and improve the Site, and to tailor the Site to your interests. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Related Companies: We may share your postal and e-mail address, telephone number(s), customer preferences, and purchase history with other subsidiaries of our parent company, The Glass Guru Franchise Systems, Inc. We will never share any credit card information which you have given to us with any of these related companies.
- Shippers: On rare occasions, your name, telephone number and shipping information must be provided to third party shippers such as UPS, FEDEX and the United States Postal Service to deliver your purchase. There also may be instances in which we drop-ship orders directly to you from one of our manufacturers or suppliers. These drop-shippers are only given your name, postal address, and telephone number for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order.
- Aggregate Information: We provide aggregate information to some of our business partners. This information is used in a collective manner and does not identify you individually in any way. We collect and share aggregate information in order to know more about the general profile of our customers so that we can improve your experience with The Glass Guru of Duluth.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Children and Privacy
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, or any other way, your information is protected both online and offline.
While the Site utilizes industry-standard firewall technology to allow for the protection of potentially sensitive Personal Information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
The Glass Guru of Duluth reserves the right to edit any comment/testimonal as we see fit. We also reserve the right to publish as we see fit.
This Website Uses Google AdWords
102 East Central Entrance
Duluth, MN. 55811
Duluth, MN. 55811
Quick Contact Form